Direct Admission in Top MBBS Medical Colleges in India 2019
MBBS is one of the most desired and respected professions in India. Almost every year many students give entrance exams for MBBS, but only few get the chance to study in those prestigious medical colleges. Earlier, in India there were many different entrance exams conducted for medical entrance.
AIPMT was the national level exam and it’s scorecard was accepted in every medical college, whereas state level exams were also conducted as well as some of the private colleges conducted it’s own exam. But, in 2016 Supreme Court Of India changed the whole procedure of entrance exam and collaborated into a single exam called NEET-UG and NEET-PG. Since all the other exams are debarred now, competition has become more stiff and tough.
According to latest statistics almost seven lakh student appeared for the exam and approximately around three to four lakh students qualified for 31,000 seats in the country. Success rate in these exams are very, low which goes up to four percent. Many students even after qualifying, lack in scores and ranks due to which they are not able to fulfill their dreams of becoming a doctor. But, here, we are giving an opportunity, to all the students to get direct admission in one of the top medical colleges of India. We are providing direct admission in MBBS, through management seats/NRI quota/management quota.
About MBBS (Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery)
MBBS is a graduate degree which is of almost five years, in which four years are for studying and one year for internship. The course starts with some of the basic clinical subjects such as biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, microbiology, pathology, and pharmacology. In one year internship, students are switched to work from one specialities to another and apart from these, one also gets experience in clinical care, ward management, staff management and counselling skills. The course has been structured in such a way, that, students gets up to date with what they are dealing with. MBBS is a profession where you can make change with someone’s life. If you are looking for such profession then, this is the right place to get direct admission in MBBS.
After completing internship students go for postgraduate studies, so that, students can specialise in one particular subject of their interests. Before, going for postgraduate studies, students in their internship get exposure to different specialities, so that, they can make a well informed decision and work in the subject of their interest. As a student completes his/her post graduation they become specialised in one subject with a degree of MD.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
1) The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and english.
2) For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
3) Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
These are the requirements which are essential for every student who want to pursue MBBS. For further details on direct admission in MBBS you may contact us and we will help with the admission process.
1) MS Ramaiah Medical Collge, Bangalore
2) Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kola
3) Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital And Research Centre, Pune
4) Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad
5) Himalayan Institute Of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
6) Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
7) Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences
8) A.J. Institute Of Medical Sciences
9) Al-Ameen Medical College
10) BGS Global Institute Of Medical Sciences
11) K.S. Hegde Medical Academy
12) Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute Of Medical Sciences
13) MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital
14) Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital
15) S. Nijalingappa Medical College & Hsk Hospital & Research Centre
16) Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences
17) Sri Siddhartha Medical College
18) Subbaiah Institute Of Medical Sciences
19) The Oxford Medical College, Hospital And Research Centre
20) Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
21) Yenepoya Medical College
22) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
23) Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
24) Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Kolhapur
25) Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad
26) Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai
27) Pravara Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rural Medical College, Loni
28) Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad
29) Sharda University – [SU], Greater Noida
30) Teerthanker Mahaveer University – [TMU], Moradabad
31) Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences – [HIMS], Lucknow
32) Rama Medical College Kanpur
33) Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research
34) Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College